Congreso Internacional de Montañismo. Zaragoza, 26 - 28 March 2015
Future strategy for fitness and outdoor sectors
The plenary meeting of the DIAL Project in social dialogue convened at the UK Trades Union head office on 17th September. 60 employers and employers organisations from 20 different EU Member States attended the congress to hear the latest European initiatives and proposals that will affect the progress in social dialogue, mobility and education, representation of the sector at a European level, some new sector definitions and the establishing of a skills council for fitness and ourdoor sectors. Read more ...
Who we are
The European Confederation of Outdoor Employers (EC-OE) was founded in 2008 as a representative umbrella organisation of the national associations of outdoor companies in Europe. Factsheet
EC-OE's mission statement is:
Assuring Quality and Safety in the Outdoors by:
- Adopting appropriate safety standards
- Promoting a commitment to ongoing staff training
- Promoting a commitment to a sustainable environmental policy
- Sharing pertinent information with members
- Representation at appropriate national & international bodies
- Acting as the voice of the European Outdoors
What we are
The European Confederation of Outdoor Employers (EC-OE) is an international non-for-profit organisation (IVZW) established according to Belgian law. The Dutch version of the "Articles of Association" is the original. The English translation can be consulted here.