Who we are
The European Confederation of Outdoor Employers (EC-OE) was founded in 2008 as a representative umbrella organisation of the national associations of outdoor companies in Europe.
EC-OE's mission statement is:
Assuring Quality and Safety in the Outdoors by:
- Adopting appropriate safety standards
- Promoting a commitment to ongoing staff training
- Promoting a commitment to a sustainable environmental policy
- Sharing pertinent information with members
- Representation at appropriate national & international bodies
- Acting as the voice of the European Outdoors
What we are
The European Confederation of Outdoor Employers (EC-OE) is an international non-for-profit organisation (IVZW) established according to Belgian law. The Dutch version of the "Articles of Association" is the original. The English translation can be consulted here.